Monday, May 11, 2015

Welcome To Our Blog

I'm glad you found us here on the internet.  I set up this space to document the crazy, awesome trip we are taking this summer.  My husband Chris decided to fulfill a lifelong dream by riding his bicycle from coast to coast over the course of 8 weeks.  Because we do everything together, and because I've always had a wanderlust to see more of this beautiful country, we decided to bring our young son August and make it a family adventure.  This corner of the internet is for that little guy, to capture the memories he will probably only have based on what I record for him to look back on later in life.  We realize we are blessed to have this chance, and we hope you will follow along.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on this family adventure and enjoy the family time together..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to watching this adventure!

    ReplyDelete